P.S. 166 is located at 132 West 89th street in Manhattan
· Must be a Certified Elementary School teacher prepared to teach in NYC public schools.
· At least three years of experience teaching elementary school
· Experience with Teacher's College Reading and Writing Project
· Must have knowledge and experience of the Common Core Learning Standards
· Must know and understand The New York Citywide Expectations for 2013-2014
Roles and Responsibilities:
· We are looking for a literacy coach specialist who has knowledge and experience with the Teacher's College Reading and Writing Project. Our literacy coach will be expected to have knowledge of grades K-5 curriculum and assit teachers in curriculum mapping. Other responsibilities will be to model and co-teach exemplary reading and writing workshop lessons. Our literacy coach will be in charge of maintaining ELA curriculum and data in grades K-5.
· 2nd grade teacher
Please email email@example.com with your resume if interested.